Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Kantor Kelurahan Kalibata Jakarta

  • Fahmi Kamal Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Fajri Ariandi Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
Keywords: Work Discipline, Employee Performance

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine whether the variables influence work discipline on employee performance. Methods of data collection in this research are observation, questionnaire and documentation method. The design of this study was quantitative which is a statistic analysis method using SPSS calculation method 21. This method was conducted using a questionnaire of 30 respondents using linkert scale. Data testing using SPSS version 21. Interaction technique usingearson Product Moment, Validity test sampling with Correlation Coefficient analysis, Reliability test with Croanbach’sAlpa, and Regression Analysis to test and validate research hypothesis. The results show that there is a positive impact on work discipline and employee performance at the South Jakarta Kalibata Village Office. The result of the Correlation Coefficient of 0.846 is in strong and postive correlation. While the result of the Coefficient of Coefficient was 71.6% and the remaining 28.4% was influenced by other factors. And the result of the Regression equation obtained Y = (6,120 + 0.842X) means that if there is a disciplined increase of 1 then it is expected that there will be a performance increase of 0.842.

 

Klik untuk Lihat Naskah Lengkap

Published
2019-07-15