Pengaruh Website Brand terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada Blibli.com

  • Euis Widanengsih Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
Keywords: Website Brand, Purchase Decision

Abstract

This research aimed to find out the impact of the website brand on Purchase Decisions on blibli.com. The variables in this study were website brand, and purchase decision. The sample size of this study is 100 people with convenience sampling technique. The analysis technique in this study uses SPSS 19.0. The result of the research has a correlation coefficient (correlation) value of 0.786. Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination of 0.618 the mean of 61.8% indicates that Website Brand influence on the Purchase Decision and the other 38.2% is influenced by other factors. Based on the calculation of the simple regression equation obtained the equation Y = 18,532 + 0.560

 

klik untuk lihat naskah lengkap

Published
2019-07-15