Pengaruh Fasilitas Tempat Wisata Terhadap Kepuasan Pengunjung pada Dunia Fantasi (DUFAN) Taman Impian Jaya Ancol Jakarta

  • agtovia frimayasa Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Suparman Hi Lawu Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • . Syamsudin Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
Keywords: Facilities, Visitor Satisfaction

Abstract

The current venue of some amusement parks are growing rapidly. To attract its visitors to the World of Fantasy (DUFAN), Taman Impian Jaya Ancol Management Unit constantly enhances its facilities by opening new vehicles that challenge adrenaline and entertain its visitors. With the addition of new facilities and vehicles, it is hoped that visitors are satisfied and not tired of always coming to DUFAN. The study utilized a quantitative research method with a sample collection of 100 respondents who were visitors from DUFAN). Based on the coefficient of correlation coefficient values ​​0.005 = 0.05 which means that the Facility has an impact on visitor satisfaction with the calculation of the coefficient of correlation coefficient obtained r = 0.8 78 means that it shows very strong relationship between facilities and visitor satisfaction in DUFAN at Taman Impian Jaya Ancol. The calculation of the coefficient of determination was 0.771 which means that 77.1% shows the importance of facilities in the World of Fantasy (DUFAN) on Visitor Satisfaction and the remaining 22.9% is influenced by other factors such as ticket price, service quality, and others not researched in this study.

 

klik untuk lihat naskah lengkap

Published
2019-07-15