Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Jasa Marga TBK Jakarta

  • Wasilatun Nikmah Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Dessy Suryani Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Otto Siregar Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
Keywords: Motivation, Employee Performance

Abstract

PT Jasa Marga Tbk is a company that operates in the field of highway service providers. The main task of PT Tbk Marga Tbk is to plan, develop, operate and maintain tolls and equipment as a means to enable tolls to function as freeways that provide greater benefits than non-toll roads. Providing employee motivation to work is important to improving employee performance. The research method in this research was Quantitative method with a sample collection of 40 respondents. Based on the coefficient of correlation coefficient values ​​of 0.00 <0.05 which means that the influence of work motivation variables on performance and the correlation coefficient calculation with the value of r = 0.842 mean strong correlation between work motivation and performance on HRD PT. Raharja. Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination obtained by 70.8% shows the magnitude of work motivation influence on performance of HRD PT. Raharja and the rest 29.2% were influenced by other factors such as work discipline, leadership style, work environment and others not examined in this study. Based on the calculation of regression coefficients obtained equation Y = 6,785 + 0.827X shows that without a work motivation variable the value 6.785 performance. Each value of X (work motivation) is raised or decreased by one digit and then Y increases or decreases (performance) by 0.827.

 

Klik untuk lihat naskah lengkap

Published
2019-07-15