Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Agen di AJB Bumiputera 1912 Cabang Kemayoran Jakarta

  • Rawit Sartika Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Fajar Diah Astuti Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
Keywords: motivation, performance

Abstract

This research aims to determine the effect of motivation on the performance of agents of AJB Bumiputera 1912 Kemayoran Jakarta Branch. The problem examined in this study is how the motivation and performance of agents in the AJB Bumiputera 1912 Branch of Kemayoran with employee performance achievements that have not met the targets and expectations set by AJB Bumiputera 1912 Kemayoran Jakarta Branch. This study uses a quantitative method with a type of descriptive and causal research. In this study, the number of respondents was 35 respondents. The data analysis technique used is descriptive analysis and simple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of overall hypothesis testing motivation partially has a significant effect on the performance of Agents in AJB Bumiputera 1912. Based on the coefficient of determination, work motivation has an effect on agent performance by 73.3% and the remaining 26.7% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study

 

 

klik untuk lihat naskah lengkap

Published
2019-07-01