Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Kepuasan Pasien BPJS pada RSUD Budhi Asih Jakarta Timur

  • Aris Kurniawan Akademi Sekretari dan Manajemen BSI
  • Oki Rosanto Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Marlina Rahmi Shinta Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
Keywords: Service, Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

This research uses an associative quantitative approach that discusses the influence of service quality and patient satisfaction. The population in this study were all outpatients of BPJS participants at the Regional General Hospital (RSUD) Budhi Asih, East Jakarta. Sampling in this study using non-probability sampling technique with purposive sampling method, which is taking the number of samples based on certain considerations and / or previously determined criteria that are considered to represent the population, so that the sample size is 50 respondents. The correlation coefficient test results are 0.765 which means a very strong relationship between service variables with BPJS patient satisfaction variables. Variable patient satisfaction is influenced by service by 58.5%, this is indicated by the calculation of the determination coefficient of 0.585 or 58.5%, meaning that Patient satisfaction is influenced by service by 58.5%. While the remaining 41.5% is influenced by other variables such as price, organizational image, and organizational culture that require further research. From the results of the Regression Analyst, an equation can be obtained, namely: Y = 8.627 + 0.866 X.

 

klik untuk lihat naskah lengkap

 

Published
2019-07-01